Jay and Rose Phillips Family Foundation Senior Solutions Center
As people grow older, they may require assistance to safely maintain their independence or quality of life. Jay and Rose Phillips Family Foundation Senior Solutions Center provides a variety of programs and services to help older adults stay active, healthy, independent, and cared for. Our experienced care managers provide consistent care, ease transitions, and create a vibrant support team for seniors and their families.
All services (except JFS at Home) are offered on a sliding-scale fee basis or sometimes at no cost, depending on income and individual circumstances.
- AgeForward Consulting Services
- Geriatric Care Management
- Home-based Support Services
- Senior Outreach
- Geriatric Counseling
- Special Older Adult Programs (LGBT and Holocaust Survivors)
- Kosher Meals on Wheels
- JFS Colorado Senior Connections in Edgewater
- JFS at the JCC Colorado Senior Connections
- JFS at Home Homecare Services