If you haven't already committed to attend Celebrate JFS on Monday, June 25, here are the top 10 reasons you should join us!
The lobby of Palazzo Verdi
10. Check out an awesome venue, Palazzo Verdi (6363 South Fiddler's Green Circle, Greenwood Village) and view the world-class art in the Madden Museum.
9. Visit with friends, JFS staff, volunteers, and board members, and meet new people.
8. Bid farewell to outgoing board members: Doug Antonoff, Sheryl Feiler, Elaine Gampel, Sherri Goldstein, and Perry Moss.
7. Pick up a copy of the JFS 140th anniversary special section that was in the Intermountain Jewish News on June 8.
6. Enjoy delicious Italian hors d'oeuvres and sip on wine or the signature cocktail, Peach Amoré.
5. Welcome the new board members: Ed Barad, Charlie Gwirtsman, Gareth Heyman, and Jamie Sarché.
4. Commemorate JFS's 140th anniversary and learn more about the agency's history.
Kay and Aubrey Knight
3. Toast the Max Frankel Volunteers of the Year, Kay and Aubrey Knight, who have dedicated more than 2,000 hours to the Weinberg Food Pantry in the last six years.
2. Celebrate the successful work of the staff, board, and volunteers over the past year.
And the number one reason to attend Celebrate JFS is...
1. It's free! And what better offers do you have on a Monday night?
-Alaina Green and Kari Alpen, JFS Marketing Department